The Benefits of Joining WealthVest
At the core of WealthVest Marketing is an invaluable team of field sales and marketing consultants, connecting WealthVest Marketing’s industry-leading products, tools, service, and resources with financial advisors and agents around the country. WealthVest Marketing makes your job as a consultant easier by providing you access to:
- The most innovative sales tools and strategies in the industry
- The best carriers and guaranteed products
- Secondary Market Income Annuities
- A dynamic website platform for your advisors that will generate leads
- The intellectual capital of today’s top business, economic and political leaders
- A nationwide wholesaling team to provide you with support and innovative ideas
- Unique and attainable reward opportunities for your advisors
- A world class support team to meet your needs, solve your problems and resolve any issues
In the expanding space of fixed index annuities, a product expert is needed. WealthVest Marketing is always looking for top sales consultants with the ability to leverage their financial services contacts and leads to recruit agents and financial advisors to sell guaranteed insurance products.
The point of sale experience is invaluable for both the advisor who is new to the dynamics of fixed index annuities, as well as the experienced advisor looking for details on guaranteed financial products. The consultant’s ability to support advisors in the field as a product expert is an important value proposition to both independent advisors and advisors affiliated with broker dealers.
By promoting innovative marketing and sales programs, designed to increase the size and effectiveness of an advisor’s practice, sales consultants help good advisors becomes great. As an Independent Contractor, WealthVest’s marketing consultants enjoy industry-leading compensation and have entrepreneurial opportunity to build their own business.
New Business Specialist – Operations & Service
Operations & Service department team members work in a high‐energy, fast‐paced environment providing efficient, accurate and friendly support and service to our wholesalers, agents, carriers, other partners and co‐workers. The environment we operate in requires every member of our team to be problem‐solvers finding solutions when those solutions may not be easy to see. It also requires each team member to learn and grow, to help your co‐workers learn and grow and to continually refine our systems and processes to make our department more efficient and effective. We pride ourselves on not only thinking on behalf of ourselves and WealthVest, but for our customers and carriers by asking the many questions all partners will have in a matter. Our team focuses on and communicates what can happen versus what can’t happen. These standards are critical to us achieving our goals individually and as an organization to deliver best‐in‐class service to our customers.
This position is responsible for executing all phases of new producer contracting as well as assisting in maintaining WealthVest’s company licenses and appointments. Licensing & Contracting Specialists will work with the supervisor and co-workers to define, refine and improve the contracting and licensing process and procedures documenting all changes. The position may also have the opportunity to assist or lead special projects. Licensing & Contracting Specialists work closely with a team of people, including the New Business team, Internal and External Wholesalers, Commissions, Accounting, IT and Marketing teams and carrier reps.
Key Requirements, Skills & Experience
- Problem solving and decision making ability
- Proactive and adaptable to new/unforeseen situations
- Motivated with strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to work in a fast‐paced environment and manage several tasks simultaneously within deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- High school diploma (or equivalency) required; college degree preferred
- 2+ years of customer service, operations or equivalent experience required; 1+ years working with Annuities and/or Life Insurance background preferred
- Working knowledge of a PC and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Above average typing skills
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to Kim Parlett, email@example.com.