Both sides of Capital Hill are now engaged in a serious conversation about the long-term dilemma of our current level of defense spending, taxation, entitlement spending and discretionary spending. There is no reasonable way to solve this long term problem without a head-on addressing of the issues.
Mother Jones has a fascinating description of one part of the tax problem.
- The secret militarism of Obama’s defense spending cuts (salon.com)
- Jeffrey Sachs: De-Mystifying the Budget Debate (huffingtonpost.com)
- The graph all budget discussions should start with (washingtonpost.com)
- Paul Ryan’s budget in summary (washingtonpost.com)
- A Complete Guide To Obama’s Plan To Cut The Deficit (businessinsider.com)